Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Almighty and merciful God, send forth the Holy Spirit upon your Church to make us the temple where your glory dwells; through Jesus Christ our Lord who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen
(from the Roman Sacramentary)

16 Come and listen, all you who fear God;
let me tell you what he has done for me.
17 I cried out to him with my mouth;
his praise was on my tongue.
18 If I had cherished sin in my heart,
the Lord would not have listened;
19 but God has surely listened
and heard my voice in prayer.
20 Praise be to God,
who has not rejected my prayer
or withheld his love from me!
Psalm 66 New International Version

Readings for today from the Daily Lectionary
(click on underlined link to go directly to the reading):
1 Samuel 16:1-13aEphesians 3:14-21Matthew 8:18-27

No comments: