Thursday, March 13, 2008

O God you have called us to be your children, and have promised that those who suffer with Christ will be heirs with him in your Glory: Arm us with such trust in him that we may ask no rest from his demands and have no fear in his service; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, One God now and forever. Amen
(From Lesser Feasts and Fasts 2003)

1 Hear my prayer, O LORD; let my cry for help come to you.
2 Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; when I call, answer me quickly.
3 For my days vanish like smoke; my bones burn like glowing embers.
12 But you, O LORD, sit enthroned forever;
your renown endures through all generations.
13 You will arise and have compassion on Zion,
for it is time to show favor to her;
the appointed time has come.
Psalm 102 New International Version

Readings for today from the Daily Lectionary
(click on underlined link to go directly to the reading):
Exodus 7:25-8:192 Corinthians 2:7-18 - Mark 10:17-31

No comments: