Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Direct the course of this world, Lord God, and order it in your peace, that your Church may serve you in serenity and quiet joy. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God for ever and ever. Amen

1 My heart is steadfast, O God!
   I will sing and make melody with all my being!
2 Awake, O harp and lyre!
   I will awake the dawn!
3 I will give thanks to you, O LORD, among the peoples;
   I will sing praises to you among the nations.
4 For your steadfast love is great above the heavens;
   your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
5 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens!
   Let your glory be over all the earth!
6 That your beloved ones may be delivered,
   give salvation by your right hand and answer me!

Psalm 108 – English Standard Version

Readings for today from the Daily Lectionary
(click on underlined link to go directly to the reading)

No comments: