Monday, April 7, 2008

O God, by the abundance of your grace you unfailingly increase the number of your children: Look with favor upon those whom you have chosen to be members of your church, that, having been born again in Baptism, they may be granted a glorious resurrection; through Jesus Christ our Lord; who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen
(From Lesser Feasts and Fasts)

1 I will exalt you, my God the King;
I will praise your name for ever and ever.
2 Every day I will praise you
and extol your name for ever and ever.
3 Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise;
his greatness no one can fathom.
4 One generation will commend your works to another;
they will tell of your mighty acts.
5 They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty,
and I will meditate on your wonderful works.
6 They will tell of the power of your awesome works,
and I will proclaim your great deeds.
Psalm 145 New International Version

Readings for today from the Daily Lectionary
(click on underlined link to go directly to the reading):
Exodus 18:13-27 - 1 Peter 5:1-14Matthew 3:1-6

No comments: