Thursday, April 17, 2008

O God, you have restored our human nature and raised up to a dignity higher than we had at the beginning: Look with favor upon the wonderful mystery of love, and preserve for ever the gifts of your grace and heavenly benediction in those who in Holy Baptism have been reborn through Jesus Christ our Lord; who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen
(From the Gelasian Sacramentary)

11 My eyes have seen the defeat of my adversaries;
my ears have heard the rout of my wicked foes.
12 The righteous will flourish like a palm tree,
they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon;
13 planted in the house of the LORD,
they will flourish in the courts of our God.
14 They will still bear fruit in old age,
they will stay fresh and green,
15 proclaiming, "The LORD is upright;
he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him."
Psalm 92 New International Version

Readings for today from the Daily Lectionary
(click on underlined link to go directly to the reading):
Exodus 34:1-171 Thessalonians 2:13-20Matthew 5:21-26

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.