Friday, February 17, 2012

Almighty God, fix our hearts on what is right and true, that we may please you always by observing your will in both word and deed. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God for ever and ever. Amen.


1 Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord!
2 O Lord, hear my voice!
   Let your ears be attentive
   to the voice of my pleas for mercy!
3 If you, O Lord, should mark iniquities,
   O Lord, who could stand?
4 But with you there is forgiveness,
   that you may be feared.
5 I wait for the Lord, my soul waits,
   and in his word I hope;
6 my soul waits for the Lord
   more than watchmen for the morning,
   more than watchmen for the morning.
Psalm 130 English Standard Version

Readings for today from the Daily Lectionary
(click on underlined link to go directly to the reading)

No comments: