Monday, February 27, 2012

O Lord God, You led Your ancient people through the wilderness and brought them to the promised land. Guide the people of Your Church that, following our Savior, we may walk through the wilderness of this world toward the glory of the world to come; through Jesus Christ, Your Son, our Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen.


73 Your hands have made and fashioned me;
   give me understanding that I may learn your commandments.
74 Those who fear you shall see me and rejoice,
   because I have hoped in your word.
75 I know, O Lord, that your rules are righteous,
   and that in faithfulness you have afflicted me.
76 Let your steadfast love comfort me
   according to your promise to your servant.
77 Let your mercy come to me, that I may live;
   for your law is my delight.
78 Let the insolent be put to shame,
   because they have wronged me with falsehood;
   as for me, I will meditate on your precepts.
Psalm 119 English Standard Version

Readings for today from the Daily Lectionary
(click on underlined link to go directly to the reading)

No comments: