Monday, February 28, 2011

Father, with all my heart, I desire to keep your Word. Perfect your love in my life so that I will constantly abide in Jesus, and learn to walk as He walked, and to love as He loved. With your help, I will follow His example and walk in His steps. Amen.
(From "Bible Prayers for All Your Needs")

1 Truly my soul finds rest in God;
my salvation comes from him.
2 Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
3 How long will you assault me?
Would all of you throw me down—
this leaning wall, this tottering fence?
4 Surely they intend to topple me from my lofty place;
they take delight in lies.
With their mouths they bless, but in their hearts they curse.
5 Yes, my soul, find rest in God;
my hope comes from him.
6 Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
Psalm 62 New International Version

Readings for today from the Daily Lectionary
(click on underlined link to go directly to the reading)
Deuteronomy 4:9-14 - 2 Corinthians 10:1-18 - Matthew 6:7-15

No comments: