Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Today I will focus on all of the great things You've done for me, Lord. Thank You for the way You provide for me, for the friends You've given to me, and most of all, for giving Your Son. Help me to show joy on my face, so that others around me will experience joy, too. Amen.
(From the "Light for My Path" series)

7 Be at rest once more, O my soul,
for the LORD has been good to you.
8 For you, O LORD, have delivered my soul from death,
my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling,
9 that I may walk before the LORD
in the land of the living.
10 I believed; therefore [b] I said,
"I am greatly afflicted."
11 And in my dismay I said,
"All men are liars."
12 How can I repay the LORD
for all his goodness to me?
13 I will lift up the cup of salvation
and call on the name of the LORD.
Psalm 116 New International Version

Readings for today from the Daily Lectionary
(click on underlined link to go directly to the reading):
Ezekiel 7:10-15, 23b-27Hebrews 6:13-20Luke 10:1-17

No comments: