Tuesday, March 29, 2011

John Keble, Renewer of the Church

Grant, O God, that in all time of our testing we may know your presence and obey your will; that, following the example of your servant John Keble, we may accomplish with integrity and courage what you give us to do, and endure what you give us to bear; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.

1 Vindicate me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity,

and I have trusted in the LORD without wavering.

2 Prove me, O LORD, and try me;

test my heart and my mind.

3For your steadfast love is before my eyes,

and I walk in your faithfulness.

4I do not sit with men of falsehood,

nor do I consort with hypocrites.

5I hate the assembly of evildoers,

and I will not sit with the wicked.

6I wash my hands in innocence

and go around your altar, O LORD,

7proclaiming thanksgiving aloud,

and telling all your wondrous deeds.


Psalm 26 English Standard Version

No comments: