Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Thank You, Lord, for allowing me to celebrate, even when life is uncertain. When I trust in Your salvation, I don't have to depend on circumstances for joy. As I follow Your way and receive the blessings of Your righteousness, my heart fills with joy.
Though I may not know the outcome of everything in my life, I am trusting in You, and I know You care for all my needs. How my heart rejoices that I can trust in You!
Thank You that I can celebrate Your love and holiness each day. May that celebration be sweeter because I have put my trust in You. Amen.
(From "Light for My Path - Prayers & Promises")

11 I will remember the deeds of the LORD;
yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.
12 I will meditate on all your works
and consider all your mighty deeds.
13 Your ways, O God, are holy.
What god is so great as our God?
14 You are the God who performs miracles;
you display your power among the peoples.
15 With your mighty arm you redeemed your people,
the descendants of Jacob and Joseph.
Psalm 77:11-15 New International Version

Readings for today from the Daily Lectionary
(click on underlined link to go directly to the reading):
1 Samuel 25:23-44Acts 14:19-28Mark 4:35-41

No comments: