Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Do not forsake us, O Lord, in this time of penance, but by your grace confirm your power within us and renew our dedication to your service; through your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God now and forever. Amen

 
4 Make me to know your ways, O Lord;
   teach me your paths.
5 Lead me in your truth and teach me,
   for you are the God of my salvation;
   for you I wait all the day long.
6 Remember your mercy, O Lord, and your steadfast love,
   for they have been from of old.
7 Remember not the sins of my youth or my transgressions;
   according to your steadfast love remember me,
   for the sake of your goodness, O Lord!
8 Good and upright is the Lord;
   therefore he instructs sinners in the way.
9 He leads the humble in what is right,
   and teaches the humble his way.
10 All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness,
   for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies.
Psalm 25 – English Standard Version

Readings for today from the Daily Lectionary
(click on underlined link to go directly to the reading)

No comments: