Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Look mercifully, O Lord, upon your family, that as we discipline our desire for earthly things, a longing may grow in our hearts; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen
(From Missale Romanum)

1 I will extol the LORD at all times;
his praise will always be on my lips.
2 My soul will boast in the LORD;
let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
3 Glorify the LORD with me;
let us exalt his name together.
4 I sought the LORD, and he answered me;
he delivered me from all my fears.
5 Those who look to him are radiant;
their faces are never covered with shame.
6 This poor man called, and the LORD heard him;
he saved him out of all his troubles.
Psalm 34 New International Version

Readings for today from the Daily Lectionary
(click on underlined link to go directly to the reading):
Genesis 37:12-241 Corinthians 1:20-31Mark 1:14-28

No comments: