Monday, February 4, 2008

Oh, the Lord is good to me,
And so I thank the Lord
For giving me the things I need
The sun, and the rain, and the apple seed.
The Lord is good to me.

9 The LORD is good to all;
he has compassion on all he has made.
10 All you have made will praise you, O LORD;
your saints will extol you.
11 They will tell of the glory of your kingdom
and speak of your might,
12 so that all men may know of your mighty acts
and the glorious splendor of your kingdom.
13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
and your dominion endures through all generations.
The LORD is faithful to all his promises
and loving toward all he has made.
Psalm 145 New International Version

Readings for today from the Daily Lectionary
(click on underlined link to go directly to the reading):
Proverbs 27:1-6, 10-12Philippians 2:1-13John 18:15-18, 25-27

No comments: