Monday, May 24, 2010

Lord of all creation, seen and unseen, praise and thanks to you for the whole universe. Your powerful and outpouring love keeps all in existence. Forgive me for taking life for granted. Let me be ready to share my awe and joy with someone else today. Amen.
(From "Daily Texts")

1To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
2O my God, in you I trust;
do not let me be put to shame;
do not let my enemies exult over me.
3Do not let those who wait for you be put to shame;
let them be ashamed who are wantonly treacherous.
4Make me to know your ways, O Lord;
teach me your paths.
5Lead me in your truth, and teach me,
for you are the God of my salvation;
for you I wait all day long.
6Be mindful of your mercy, O Lord, and of your steadfast love,
for they have been from of old.
Psalm 25 New Revised Standard Version

Readings for today from the Daily Lectionary
(click on underlined link to go directly to the reading)
Proverbs 10:1-12 - 1 Timothy 1:1-17 - Matthew 12:22-32

No comments: