Wednesday, August 27, 2008

O my God,
relying on your almighty power and infinite mercy and promises,
I hope to obtain pardon of my sins, the help of your grace, and life everlasting
through the merits of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Redeemer.
Amen.

1 Praise the LORD.
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever.
2 Who can proclaim the mighty acts of the LORD
or fully declare his praise?
3 Blessed are they who maintain justice,
who constantly do what is right.
4 Remember me, O LORD, when you show favor to your people,
come to my aid when you save them,
5 that I may enjoy the prosperity of your chosen ones,
Psalm 106 New International Version

Readings for today from the Daily Lectionary
(click on underlined link to go directly to the reading):
Job 6:1, 7:1-21Acts 10:1-16John 7:1-13

No comments: