Monday, June 9, 2008

Dear God, in Jesus Christ your saving help has reached me. Forgive me the fears which express my small and self-centered concerns. Grant that today I may declare your boundless power to rescue all who call upon you. Help me to know and to share your gift of peace through Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen
(From "Daily Texts")

10 All you have made will praise you, O LORD;
your saints will extol you.
11 They will tell of the glory of your kingdom
and speak of your might,
12 so that all men may know of your mighty acts
and the glorious splendor of your kingdom.
13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
and your dominion endures through all generations.
The LORD is faithful to all his promises
and loving toward all he has made.
14 The LORD upholds all those who fall
and lifts up all who are bowed down.
Psalm 145 New International Version

Readings for today from the Daily Lectionary
(click on underlined link to go directly to the reading):
Ecclesiastes 7:1-14Galatians 4:12-20Matthew 15:21-28

No comments: