Tuesday, June 10, 2008

O God, lover and restorer of innocence: Direct the hearts of your family toward you that those you have freed from the night of unbelief may never abandon the light of your truth: through Jesus Christ our Lord who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, Now and forever. Amen
(From The Gelasian Sacramentary)

1 Praise the LORD, O my soul.
2 I will praise the LORD all my life;
I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
3 Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save.
4 When their spirit departs, they return to the ground;
on that very day their plans come to nothing.
5 Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God,
6 the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them
-- the LORD, who remains faithful forever.
Psalm 146 New International Version

Readings for today from the Daily Lectionary
(click on underlined link to go directly to the reading):
Ecclesiastes 8:14-9:10Galatians 4:21-31Matthew 15:29-39

No comments: